This 2017 Neptunus 625 features an open layout with three staterooms, two heads, a large galley/dinette and a spacious salon. Her interior is graced with a light cherry joinery with a high gloss finish. This is a quick vessel with a 25 knot cruise at 2000RPM. She is well equipped with full navigation electronics, and is easy to handle with both bow and stern thrusters, and a Yacht Controller system.
She has low hours (355 hours), and has been exclusively a fresh water boat. You will be delighted with her condition from bow to stern.
This vessel is designed and built to meet the CE Category A – Ocean standard. CE Category A – Ocean covers boats designed to be self-sufficient for extended voyages, having the ability to handle winds over 40 knots, and wave heights over 13 feet, but excluding abnormal conditions such as hurricanes. This standard sets criteria for construction strength, stability, reserve buoyancy, deck drainage, crew safety and other seaworthiness criteria.
This vessel features CAT C18 engines (1136HP each), a 21.5kW CAT generator, 15HP bow and stern thrusters, Remote Control Yacht Controller, full Raymarine navigation electronics, and two satellite domes (Raymarine and Intellian S6).
This yacht has a comfortable aft deck with built in seating, same level salon with a large open galley and dinette. Below decks are three staterooms and two heads. The master is amidships and takes advantage of the widest and quietest part of the yacht and includes a full head ensuite. Forward is the VIP cabin with full guest head. The guest cabin on starboard has been customized by the current owner, and is larger than on other 625s. On the starboard side of the companion way is a built-in stacked washer dryer.
The engine room is accessed via the transom door or via an additional opening hatch in the cockpit.
The fly bridge deck has easy access via built-in stairs from the aft deck. The Flybridge is designed with open air cruising in mind. The hardtop provides protection from the sun and the four-sided enclosure provides worry free operating conditions even in the worst weather.
Boarding is from either the swim platform and up the port or starboard steps or from either the port or starboard side decks.
The cockpit is beautifully designed and is equipped with a custom teak table with two stainless steel pedestals, comfortable seating for six, a sink, BBQ, and teak decking. There is a cockpit control system on the starboard side with both thruster and engine controls. The BBQ and sink are to port. The cockpit is a wonderful area to entertain. Forward, a large sliding door leads seamlessly to an open, airy salon.
The Salon is entered via the curved sliding Trend stainless steel entry door. The salon area features rich appointments including a custom settee on starboard, beautiful quarter-cut cherry cabinets with exquisite joinery, and a fully integrated flat panel TV.
The hardwood sole and high gloss cherry contrasts nicely with the upholstered leather settee on starboard. The settee is U shaped and has storage below. It provides seating for four to five people and includes a built in cherry end table with two cabinet doors at the forward end of the couch. The settee is accompanied by a custom cherry coffee table.
On port are two custom chairs with leather upholstery. There is a cherry table with storage between the two chairs.
Next forward is a built in 48” LED TV and storage cabinets below.
These cabinets house a Bose Lifestyle AM/FM/CD/DVD player with hard drive storage, the RayMarine Sat TV control panel, the Intellian Sat TV control panel, and the attenuator for the Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna.
Also in the Salon are Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and a sliding insect screen on the aft door, build in Bose speakers, a decorative ceiling treatment over the salon table, a Bose five channel speaker system with a hidden subwoofer, eight LED mini spots on a dimmer and the digital AC controls.
The Galley is open to and two steps up from the Salon. The sole is planked cherry to match the Salon. The customized Galley is full beam with a large Dinette forward. The Dinette has a light grey leather seating surface, and seats six people in comfort.
- Under mount extra deep stainless steel sink
- Single handle spray faucet
- 4 burner Ceran top cook tops
- Built in microwave with exhaust fan
- 24” oven
- Quartz countertops
- Centre island with storage
- (2) Jenn-Air Fridge drawers (starboard)
- (4) Cherry cabinet doors (starboard)
- (1) Cherry corner storage cabinet (starboard)
- (5) Cherry drawers (starboard)
- Server unit with a Jenn-Air beverage center, (4) cherry cabinet doors, and quartz countertop (port)
- (1) Jenn-Air fridge drawer, and (1) Jenn-Air freezer drawer with icemaker in server unit (port)
- Overhead four door cherry cabinet w/dedicated lighting, with integrated 24” LED TV (port)
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer w/cherry front
- Central vacuum outlet
- (12) LED mini spots – most on a dimmer
- Blinds for the cabin side windows
All the way forward and to starboard is the U-shaped leather upholstered dinette, with very comfortable seating for 6 people. A fixed quartz top dining table sits on two stainless steel pedestals. The dining area is raised to offer better exterior visibility, and has storage below.
Above are two dedicated LED mini spots.
Six curved steps each with an LED step light lead to the accommodations below. Along the way is a two door electrical panel with separate AC/DC electrical panels.
The Companionway at the bottom landing also houses a large cherry cabinet on starboard, that functions as a wet locker, to store rain gear. There is also a full height curved linen cabinet on port before the steps to the master cabin.
At the landing one can go aft and down three more steps to the Master Cabin furthest aft, or go forward with the Guest Cabin to starboard, and VIP cabin and VIP head forward in the hallway. The washer and dryer are in a cabinet on starboard, across from the door to the VIP head. The area at the bottom of the companionway is open to the windshield and is very bright and airy.
The Master Cabin is aft, and is a defining area in this yacht. An almost king size berth on centerline has a contemporary headboard, with backlit cherrywood panels outboard of the berth on both port and starboard. The rope lighting below the bed provides a wonderful accent lighting. There are lacquered ceiling panels above following the contour of the bed, and two LED reading lights are built into the soffit above the headboard. Custom two-drawer cherry nightstands flank the berth.
The master stateroom has three port lights on port, and three additional port lights on starboard. These portlights provide extensive natural light to make the master cabin bright, open and spacious. The center port light on port and on starboard opens, providing flow-through ventilation. Opening portholes have screens.
The master cabin has extensive storage, including 9 drawers on port, 9 drawers on starboard. Above the drawers are three port lights to port, and three port lights to starboard, both with blinds. These port lights provide generous natural light and ventilation. The center port opens on both port and starboard. Facing the bed is a 40” built in LED TV. The master cabin features two cedar lined hanging lockers on the port side.
Forward on the starboard side is the entrance to the ensuite.
In the master are three battery shutoff switches, a CO detector, a Bose wave radio system, digital AC control and nine LED mini spots, most on a dimmer. There is also a Raymarine I70 showing speed, depth and wind in the master cabin.
The ensuite Master Head has a porcelain tile sole, a straight cherry vanity with a storage cabinet below (with two cabinet doors and two drawers), and a under mount sink in a Quartz countertop above. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above the sink with a fixed dead light above covered with a blind.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model.
Starboard Side Guest Cabin
This vessel features an extended-size guest cabin with a double berth and very substantial storage. There are two opening portholes in the guest cabin, providing a nice balance with natural light.
As you enter the guest cabin, there is a cedar-lined hanging locker and cabinet storage on the left (forward), a side table with three drawers straight ahead (outboard), and the double berth with storage below is on the right (aft). The two opening port lights with blinds are above the berth, and there are two reading lights in a soffit above the bed.
Also in this cabin are four overhead dimmable LED mini spots, two LED mini spots as reading lights, digital AC controls, a CO detector and a carpeted sole.
The VIP Cabin is entered via a custom cherry door. The queen size berth sits on centerline with a custom headboard off the forward bulkhead. Twin LED reading lights are above.
One large cherry storage drawer sits at the foot of the berth. There is rope lighting around the bed trim for the custom Innerspring mattress. Built in cherry countertops both port and starboard serve as nightstands. Above is an opening escape hatch with mosquito screen and night blind. One fixed dead light one each side with blinds to both port and starboard. Above the blinds on either side are four cherry storage cabinets to supplement the cabin’s abundant storage. Special mood lighting is located next to the custom head board.
Aft to port is a cedar lined hanging locker and access the Forward Head. To starboard is a matching cedar lined hanging locker
On the aft bulkhead is a built in 24” LED TV. The sole has access to the forward bilge and bow thruster. The cabin is equipped with a Bose Wave radio.
Also in this cabin are digital AC controls and a CO monitor.
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails w/welded stainless steel lifeline
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller
- 88 lb. Rocna galvanized anchor
- Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/250' high tensile chain
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- Round Bomar hatch to access chain locker
- Freshwater wash down in bow anchor locker
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Dual spring line cleats
- International LED navigation lights
- Air horn
- Diesel deck fills for fuel port & starboard allows single side filling via crossover
- Removable stainless steel burgee pole
- Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion area
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover incl. port & starboard side windows
- Frameless cabin side windows
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard midship
- Raised fiberglass toe rail for safety
- Round Bomar deck hatch into VIP Cabin
- (2) Sun pad cushions on bow w/headrest & (6) drink holders
- House side stainless steel handrails
- (6) Large dead lights into Master Cabin (two of them opening)
- (2) Teak Tread steps to side deck port & starboard
- ACR LED spotlight, remote controlled
- 5-Step Marquipt Boarding Ladder
- Teak sole over fiberglass decks
- Covered stern cleats w/fairleads
- Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads w/LED step lights
- (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform
- Custom high gloss teak table w/stainless steel pedestals & cover
- Covered Aft Deck fully covered by Flybridge deck above
- (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four cushions & cover
- 900 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage
- Huge full beam Lazarette w/6’ of headroom configured for storage
- 2 stereo speakers
- Pressure water inlet
- Deck waste pump out plate
- (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck
- Custom watertight entry door from swim platform into Crew Cabin
- (2) Custom fender lockers in transom
- Custom storage under Flybridge steps
- Curved Trend stainless steel trimmed entry door
- Sink with cold water faucet
- BBQ unit
Entered via the transom door is the Lazarette
- Storage on port with four cupboard doors, three drawers, and a flat work-surface
- Stainless sink with hot and cold water and mirror
- Storage on starboard
- Freezer on starboard
- Fresh water pump system with filtration
- AC fluorescent lighting
- Rudder & hydraulic gear under aft bench enclosure
The Flybridge is designed with open air or air-conditioned cruising in mind. The hardtop provides protection from the sun and the full enclosure provides worry free operating conditions even in the worst weather. This vessel has a center helm, with the signature open air Sun Lounge forward of the helm. Further features of the Flybridge include a teak sole, a bar, icemaker, fridge and seating with a dining table.
Three comfortable captain chairs that are adjustable fore aft provide excellent visibility and comfort for extended cruising. Directly behind the captain chairs is rear-facing bench seating for 3 people. Aft, there is a U-shaped settee which is perfect for entertaining, or for relaxing while underway. There is a custom teak/cherry table with twin polished stainless steel pedestals aft as well.
The Flybridge Deck has two entertainment cabinets, one on port and one on starboard. The cabinet on port includes a stainless steel sink, BBQ and fridge. The cabinet on starboard has an icemaker.
Bridge Equipment includes:
- Full 4-Sided enclosure
- Fiberglass arch and custom hardtop
- (4) Audio speakers
- A stainless railing all around
- Removable stainless steel flag pole w/cover
- 6 Down light in the hardtop with dimmer
- 4’ Raymarine open array radar, 12kW, 72 mile
- Ray Marine sat dome
- Intellian S6 sat dome
- Custom stainless steel & tinted Plexi Venturi windscreen
- Covers for all Flyrbidge seating
- (3) Pompanette helm chairs w/fold down footrests
Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (1) CAT glass bridge display for main engines
- (2) CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- (2) Raymarine 16” Hybrid Touch MFDs for charts, radar and cameras
- Raymarine 4’ open array UHD radar scanner, 12kW, 72 mile
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp compass
- Simrad AP70 autopilot with remote
- (2) Raymarine I70 speed/depth/wind displays
- Camera system with (2) cameras in engine room, and (2) cameras on aft deck
- (2) Wema electric fuel gauges
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls
- Bow & stern thruster controls (dual controls)
- Remote control Yacht Controller
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicators
- Dual Icom M424G VHF radios w/DSC
- Bilge pump controls w/(3) digital pump readouts
- Teleflex hydraulic power assisted steering system
- Fireboy fire system override controls
- Windlass controls
- 12V DC outlet
- Generator “on” indicator lights
- Metallic finish dash panels with back lighting
- Helm cover
- CAT backup panel for throttles & clutches
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators
- 15 hp 24 volt DC proportional electric bow thruster
- 15 hp 24 volt DC proportional electric stern thruster
- (6) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/"Ultra" bilge pump switches
- Dual Head Hunter DC freshwater pumps with switch over manifold
- 20 Gallon Raritan water heater
- (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights
- 110V GFCI outlet
- FRP flooring between engines
- 2 1/2 stainless steel shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks
- (2) Engine Room blowers
- 3" Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling
- Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system with manual pull on FB
- Air filters and air dampers on Engine Room air intakes
- Centrek Industries gas/water separator for generator exhaust
- Teleflex power steering system
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors for variable command
- Racor 1000 FG fuel filters for main engines
- (1) Racor 500 filter for generator
- 5 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
- (2) Engine block heaters
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- 996 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
- (1) Aluminum baffeled water tanks
- (1) Aluminum baffeled waste tank
- Macerator pump for waste tank w/timer switch
- Fiberglass wrapped single tube exhaust system
- 110V/220V 60 Hz AC system
- 24V DC system
- 21 kW CAT generator in sound shield
- 3000 Watt inverter
- Generator with autostart
- (4) Banks of 24 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (4) 8D's (880 ah) for house 24V, (2) 4D's (360 ah) for engine starting 24V, plus (2) 24 volt batteries for bow thruster, and (2) 4D’s for stern thruster (24V system)
- DC Digital voltmeter
- DC Digital amp meter
- AC Digital voltmeter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- AC Digital amp meter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected DC circuits
- Central bonding system w/shaft brushes
- Two Battery chargers for the various battery banks
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord each
- Generator "on" indicator light at Flybridge Helm
- (5) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) Galvanic isolators
- Port engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- Starboard engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
- IsoBoost Charles transformers
- Generator start/stop at main electrical panel in Lazarette/Crew Cabin and at companion way
- Water tank level indicator at main electrical panel
- Waste tank level indicator at main electrical panel
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides above the waterline are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep (19.5 degrees) Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keep qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption. Four layers of Interlux 2000E primer beneath the bottom paint.
This Neptunus 625 was custom built for a very knowledgeable owner.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.