Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
155 E Redwood St Door County
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, US, 54235
The Walker Bay Supertender 365 Light Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) is designed for someone wanting a small open tender boat that doesn’t compromise on its ride and durability. The Supertender offers superior comfort and a smooth ride due to its deep V Hull which cuts through chop and deflects water down, which in combination with its wide bow design, results in the driest ride versus other small hard bottom inflatable boats. The Supertender is made using our proprietary DuraTech construction, giving it a better strength-to-weight ratio and incredible durability, so it’s built to last.
- (2) Optional Deluxe Seats Included
- Extra Deep V in the hull provides a smoother ride in rough water
- Hull shape deflects water down for a dryer ride
- Wider bow means more space up front and room enough for a large bow locker which fits a large 6.6 gallon gas tank
- Built tough from Walker Bay’s DuraTech molded construction
- Vacuum resin molded with a foam core making it stronger and lighter that other comparable boats
- Available in either German Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM fabric
- Large 17” diameter tubes and towing D-Rings included
- Additional reinforcement areas in the hull and deck for different davit lifting point options
- Tube set length matched to LOA with motor for maximum performance
- Available as a Console or Open RIB Option.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.